Monday, January 9, 2012

Back to Life, Back to Reality



Today is the official end of the winter holiday break. I hope everyone was able to spend the holidays with the people they love, enjoying one another's company.

As some of you may know, I listen to a lot of podcasts. They cover a variety of subjects, but most of them are craft related. You may also remember that I don't do New Year's resolutions. So, what do the two things have to do with each other?

One of the podcasts that I listen to is The Knitmore Girls. One of the hosts, Jasmine, does a theme for the year, as opposed to a resolution. I think this a marvelous idea. So I'm stealing it.

My theme(s) for 2012:

     Gratitude

     Thoughtful

     Diligent

     Living intentionally

Does anyone else have a theme or resolutions for 2012?

No comments: