Thursday, September 22, 2011

Finally!




Well, I've finally finished the deadline project I was working on.  Okay, I actually finished it on Sunday, but it's been busy around here.  I can't share any of the details yet, but boy am I glad to have it done and out of my life!

So now it's time for me to get started on the other deadline project that I have.  It's a vest that I'm designing for a woman, Bonnie, whose husband won it for her.

Earlier this year, I think it was February, Jay's school golf team held a golf tournament as a fundraiser.  Many individuals and businesses donated money, prizes, and/or supplies -- including me.  My contribution was a gift certificate for a golf sweater or vest, customized for the winner.  Well, the man who won it, Bob, decided that, as a thank you to his wife for supporting him in his love of golf, he would give the sweater to her.

Bonnie came to my house a couple of weeks ago, and we discussed the design details she was looking for, she selected the colors she wanted, and she told me the size she wanted it made in.



I placed the order, and it's now arrived.



Aren't these fabulous colors?!?  The variegated yarn is  Knit Picks Stroll Hand Painted Sock Yarn in the Pony Ride colorway, and the solid is Knit Picks Stroll Sock Yarn in the Agate Heather colorway.

Time to get everything balled up and start knitting.

No comments: