Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's Been A Long Time

I'm shocked at how quickly time has passed, and how long it has been since I've updated. It seems that I've been wrapped up in the minutiae of life -- nothing really note worthy, but keeping me busy just the same.

The change of season seems to have affected me, even though it is still in the upper 90's and 100's here. I've been doing a lot of baking and nesting, and working to complete projects I'd started. I've managed to complete several knitting projects that have been languishing (some for several months), and am working on getting the rest of my UFOs completed within the next couple of weeks. I'll be posting photos and info about them as I'm able.

Jordan is doing a fabulous job at putting his photography class to good use. He's even teaching me how to use my camera to better effect.

No comments: