Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jenny Socks

Jenny Socks, View 2, Contest Socks

As some of you may know, I've been working on a pattern for the Think Outside the Sox contest being run by XRX.

Well, the socks are done, the pattern is being checked over for errors, and I'm hoping to get everything sent off this weekend.

The name for this pattern came about when I went on a yarn crawl in Tucson with a couple of Knitwits -- Jenny and Ruby. When we stopped at Kiwi Knitting, there was an advertisement posted for the contest, and when Jenny saw it, she encouraged me to enter and volunteered to test knit the pattern for me. Now, I'd had several design ideas floating around in my head, but never put anything down on paper. Jenny gave me the nudge I needed to finally get at least one of them done, so the socks are named in her honor. Thanks Jenny!



Jenny Socks, View 1, Contest Socks

No comments: