Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thank You

Thank you for the lovely gift;
You didn’t have to do it.
You have a good and gracious heart,
But then, I always knew it.

I love this, and I think of you
With fondness and with pleasure;
The gift is great, but even more,
It’s your thoughtfulness I treasure.

By Joanna Fuchs
www.poemsource.com

I wanted to say thank you to all of the lovely people who did so much to make me feel special on my birthday. Your love and friendship are gifts I will always treasure, and because of you I feel blessed abundantly.

Thank you.


Krystal Acres Awesome Alpaca Yarn in brown from the lovely Topaz, Berroco Comfort Sock in Dunedin 1814, and a set of Hiya Hiya 9" circular knitting needles in size US 1 1/2 (2.5 mm) from my wonderful in-laws, Mike and Pam.


Mini Doily Design by Patricia Kristoffersen, crocheted by my wonderful friend Chris.


A golf towel custom embroidered by my wonderful friend Ruby.


A Ping G15 driver, the choice of which was mine, but whose purchase was made possible by my wonderful mother-in-law, Sue, and my wonderful husband and son, Scott and Jay.

The gifts are lovely and greatly appreciated - almost as much as you.

No comments: