Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stash Enhancement

A while back, Knit Picks, to promote their new videos, offered a 10% discount code to anyone who emailed a friend about them.  So, I did. :)

I got my code and wanted to make sure to use it before it expired.  And here is what I got

Details:

A wooden darning egg, which I was needing to repair some of my hand knit socks.

8 hanks of Alpaca Cloud - 4 of Smoke Heather and 4 of Tidepool Heather.  The photo doesn't do justice to the sheen or depth of color on these -- especially the Tidepool; I absolutely love that colorway!

12 balls of City Tweed DK - 10 of Emerald and 2 of Porpoise.  I fell in love with this yarn while knitting this sweater.  I cannot wait to have something for myself knit out of it.  And the colors are so beautiful!
The Nautical Blanket kit.  My father- and stepmother-in-law sail, and having settled in a cooler harbor, I thought this would make the perfect gift for them.  Being able to buy it as a kit makes it that much better. :)  I have started work on this, but will save the details (including the modifications I'm doing) for another post.
Have I mentioned that I really love this company?

No comments: