Saturday, May 22, 2010

Swap the Seasons, May Edition

My swap partner outdid herself again!

And I think she may really be psychic too.

You see, last Saturday I hosted a tea party for my knitting group.  I didn't mention this to anyone except those invited.  And yet, this is what showed up in the mail that day:


This beautiful teacup fits perfectly into my teacup collection, and will have pride of place.

Then on Monday, ANOTHER package arrived.  To say I was surprised would be an understatement.

Inside I found this:


The yarn is from Stricken Smitten - Shimmer Glimmer in the "Serendipity" colorway.

I.

Love.

This.

Yarn.

It's soft and smooshy, has fantastic sheen, and the color is simply stunning.  This color of green is why green is one of my very favorite colors.

It also had a package of Mighty Leaf Tea in Green Tea Passion.  YUMMY!  It smelled so good, and tasted even better.

So, as you see, I have been utterly spoiled.  Thank you so much swap partner!  And you have excellent taste.

No comments: