Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Additions


Thanks to the book sale area of my library and my wonderful friend Chris, my library has some new additions.



That's the complete Harry Potter series.  Jay has been wanting this for quite a while.  Thanks Chris!



From the top: Three Fates, Jewels of the Sun, Tears of the Moon, and Heart of the Sea by Nora Roberts; The Crossroad, The Covenant, The Englisher, and The Parting by Beverly Lewis; Chocolat by Joanne Harris (which I've been assured is much better than the movie); and Agnes Grey by Anne Brontë.  These are also courtesy of Chris (thanks again!).



Finally we have: Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton; Crooked House by Agatha Christie, A Light in the Window by Jan Karon; Crafts Jamboree; and Better Homes and Gardens Stitchery and Crafts.  I just love old craft books!  And the book sale section of my library.

No comments: