Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More WIPs Than I Can Shake A Needle At

I ended last year, and began this year, with so many works-in-progress (hereafter known as wips) that it is a bit overwhelming.

I just checked my Ravelry notebook, and I have a total of 10 wips listed there. I have another 5 wips that aren't listed.

Sadly, the only project I've completed is a pair of felted clogs for my dh.

Did I say completed?

I mean, finished knitting. They are now patiently waiting in my laundry room for me to get around to fulling them. And to be photographed.

I am finding myself making a fair bit of progress, though. On all of the wips. I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm going to end up finishing several projects within a period of a week.

'Til then, I guess I'll just keep plodding along, and find something else to talk about.

No comments: