Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 11: Christmas Cards



Christmas cards are, to me, one of the best parts of the holiday. You see, I love getting mail that isn't a bill or junk, and hearing from far flung family and friends. With or without the newsy messages, they bring a smile to my face.

I like to display the cards I receive, and have done so in myriad ways over the years. In our previous home I would place them atop the half wall between the kitchen and living room. I've put them on ribbon and hung them as a garland. I've displayed them upon the piano. This year, I haven't yet decided how to display them, but one idea I'm tossing around is hanging them off of ribbon so they form the shape of a Christmas tree.

So I'm wishing everyone a plethora of Christmas cards this year, and the creativity to display them in a fun, interesting, and/or unique way.

No comments: