Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 7: Holiday Books

Traditions are abundant at this time of year. I'd like to share one of mine with you. Each year around Christmas, I take out the Christmas books I've stored away so that we can begin our annual Christmas story feast.  Always included is  A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.
Other books we have read include:

The Christmas Shoes and the Christmas Hope Series by Donna VanLiere

The Legend of the Christmas Prayer by Brian Morgan

The Legend of the Three Trees by Catherine McCafferty

This year I plan to add a couple of books we haven't yet read:

Old Christmas by Washington Irving


















The Quiet Little Woman by Louisa May Alcott




















Whatever holiday you celebrate, I hope you enjoy the stories of the season as much as we do. And if you have any stories you'd like to recommend, I'd love to hear from you -- I'm always looking for a good book.

No comments: